Commercial Development – Norfolk
Sector: Commercial Development
Key Services: Survey, Tender Exercise & Project Management
- Undertook a survey of the site for the extent of Japanese knotweed.
- Reviewed existing geo-environmental reporting and identified the risk of Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material (NORM).
- Submitted a Japanese Knotweed Management Plan to discharge planning conditions.
- Procured and supervised contractor in the excavation of knotweed & coincidental NORM.
- Works undertaken on time and within budget.
- Works approved by both the Local Planning Authority and Radiological Protection Supervisor