Sector: Commercial Development
Key Services: Survey, Tender Exercise & Project Management
- Undertook a survey of the site for the extent of Japanese knotweed.
- Reviewed existing geo-environmental reporting and identified the risk of Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material (NORM).
- Submitted a Japanese Knotweed Management Plan to discharge planning conditions.
- Procured and supervised contractor in the excavation of knotweed & coincidental NORM.
- Works undertaken on time and within budget.
- Works approved by both the Local Planning Authority and Radiological Protection Supervisor
Sector: Commercial / Industrial
Key Services: Survey; Options Appraisal; Tendered Works, Resolved Dispute with Neighbouring Properties
- Conducted a survey of the site and adjacent properties.
- Undertook an Options Appraisal and Specification prior to Tendering the works.
- Liaised with neighbouring land owners on behalf of the client.
- Reviewed all tender returns, sought clarifications and recommended the preferred contractor to the client.
- Cost savings of £22,014 to the client.
- Resolved dispute with neighbour amicably and at little cost to the client.
Key Services: Survey; JK Management Plan; Tendered Works
- Conducted a survey of the site and undertook a visual inspection of adjacent properties.
- Advised on the correct JK Management Plan.
- Tendered works to three PCA approved contractors.
- Correct JK Management Plan implemented.
- Provided reassurance to homeowner on the required works.
- Saving of £2,250 to the client based on costs provided by contractors.