Large Industrial Fund Owner
Sector: Commercial divestment
Key Services: Demolition Advice; Options Appraisal; Management of Works; Regulatory Approval; Boundary Dispute; Contract Management
- Provided advice on the segregation and supervision required during demolition works.
- Reviewed quotes obtained by the client to remediate Japanese Knotweed for £500,000.
- Instructed a full invasive species survey which identified Japanese Knotweed, Himalayan Balsam and Horsetail both on site and along the boundary of an adjacent site.
- Options Appraisal identified a method of clearing the site for divestment at a cost of £100,000.
- Saved the client £400,000.
- Negotiations were initiated with adjacent land owner for the boundary infestations prior to the completion of land sale.