Public Authority Northern Ireland
Key Services: Survey; Options Appraisal; Management of Works; Regulatory Approval; Boundary Dispute; Contract Management
- Provided advice on a planning application for development on a site which contained Japanese Knotweed.
- Carried out full site survey and organised intrusive tracing to understand the extent of the issue.
- Prepared an Options Appraisal to identify most suitable remediation techniques to enable development.
- Created a Management Plan for submission to the NIEA and planning authority to satisfy planning conditions.
- Integrated the Japanese Knotweed remediation solutions into the final site design.
- AJK is currently in the tender review process for the works and the site is progressing through planning.