Key Services: Site Survey; Management Plan; Cost Risk Review
- Carried out Japanese Knotweed surveys at a site with a medium term ambition of undertaking a residential development.
- Provided a Management Plan for reducing the spread of Japanese Knotweed at the site and reducing the off-site contamination of neighbouring properties.
- Provided an overview report on the required remediation at the site to facilitate development. This detailed the associated costs to be included in the scheme’s overall budget.
- Client managed their short term liability, minimised the risk and removal works were carried out within available budgets.
Sector: Commercial Industrial sector
Key Services: Site Survey; Management Plan; Tenancy Agreement
- Carried out Japanese Knotweed surveys across the land portfolio of a large commercial industrial fund on existing property and property to be acquired.
- Produced a bespoke Management Plan to understand the objectives for each site eg. maximising land value prior to divestment/ minimising operational costs for long term lease/ understanding risk prior to purchase.
- Advised on how the Management Plan could be integrated with the tenancy agreement to reduce costs on the landowner.
- Client’s objectives were understood and integrated into the Management Plan so that cost exposure was limited as far as practicable.